Skills and Magic
+6 Armor Bonuses
Summons & Pets
Magic Crit Rate
Status Window Info
Base Land Rates
Lineage 2 Official Site
Old Lineage 2 Official Site
Status Window Info
- Affects many stats. One piece of data used is the Level Modifier, which is (level+89)/100
- see here for how HP is calculated
- see here for how CP is calculated
- see here for how MP is calculated
- see here for how P.Atk. is calculated
- see here for how M.Atk. is calculated
- affects magic skill damage
- affects curse land rates
- see here for how P.Def. is calculated
- see here for how M.Def. is calculated
- see here for how Accuracy is calculated
- Accuracy has nothing whatsoever to do with your chance to land a skill such as Deadly Blow.
- It is unknown exactly how accuracy works. We do know level is already factored into the calculation just because the stat itself goes up by 1 every time you level up.
- Chance to hit changes based on several factors:
|in front of target||0%|
|to side of target||+5%|
- see here for how Evasion is calculated
- The game measures the attacker's Accuracy versus the defender's Evasion in order to decide if an attack lands.
- It is impossible to dodge magic or physical skills.
- Deadly Blow and similar skills are never evaded. If it misses, it is because the skill cannot hit unless the game determines it was a critical hit.
- see here for how Critical is calculated
- Chance to critical from the front of a target is critical/1000.
- The chance is also affected by the attacker's position relative to the defender.
- It isn't known how by how much, but attacking from the side or from the rear yields a higher critical chance; my educated guess is a 50% boost from behind and the side equally.
- It is said that being at a higher than certain angle from the target increases critical while being below decreases in the same way that accuracy does.
- Critical is capped at 500. You cannot have higher than 500 status window Critical.
- see here for how Speed is calculated
- 200 Speed is exactly twice as fast as 100 Speed. This means a character who already has 200 run speed sees less of a benefit from getting more run speed than a character with less run speed.
- For example, if you go from 121 run speed to 127, this is a ~5% boost to your run speed. But a character who goes from 190 to 196 run speed will only see a ~3% increase.
- Atk. Spd.
- see here for how Atk. Spd. is calculated
- Atk. Spd. is supposedly directly relative. 1000 Atk. Spd. is twice as fast as 500 Atk. Speed.
- To find a non-Yumi bow's true Atk. Spd., divide the status window Atk. Speed by 2.
- Atk. Spd. has a direct effect on both the time it takes to use a physical skill and the time it takes for the skill to be reusable.
- Casting Spd.
- see here for how Casting Spd. is calculated
- Casting Spd. has a direct effect on both the time it takes to cast a magical skill and the time it takes for the skill to become reusable.