Skills and Magic
+6 Armor Bonuses
Summons & Pets
Magic Crit Rate
Status Window Info
Base Land Rates
Lineage 2 Official Site
Old Lineage 2 Official Site
- Affects P.Atk. stat through the strength modifier
- affects maximum HP and CP through the CON modifier
- affects HP recovery speed
- affects weight limit
- affects underwater breath gauge
- affects shock (stun) resistance
- affects poison and physical bleed resistance
- affects Atk. Spd., Critical and Speed stats through the DEX modifier
- each point of dex gained makes around a 1% difference to each of those three stats except at 43 DEX, where there is a jump of almost 2%
- affects both Accuracy and Evasion stats directly
- amount gained through each point of dex varies, but as a general rule you can expect between .75 and .45 of accuracy and evasion per point of dex gained
- the more dex you have, the less of these two stats you will gain by adding to dex
- affects shield block rate
- Rumored to affect excellent shield defense rate
- affects M.Atk. stat through the INT modifier
- affects curse land rates through M.Atk.
- affects Casting Spd. stat through the WIT modifier
- each point of wit gained makes a 5% difference to Casting spd.
- affects chance of magic critical hits
- affects M.Def. and maximum MP stats through the MEN modifier
- each point of men gained or lost makes a difference of 1%
- affects MP recovery speed
- affects curse resistance through M.Def.
- also resists any curse not resisted by the other stats directly through the MEN Modifier
- affects probability of magic interruption.